Geek Love: An Anthology of Full Frontal Nerdity will be 200 pages of geek-themed erotica and full-color art, photos and comics from some of the hottest writers and artists in the industry. The brain child of Shanna Germain, erotic poet extraordinaire, (who crushed on geeks from her very earliest years) we now have a team of talented writers, editors, artists, and promoters working to bring this anthology to life and love.
As a teaser, here’s a glimpse at the writers and artists already a part of the Geek Love line-up:
- James Sutter, musician, writer, editor at Paizo
- Camille Alexa, steampunk and fantasy author
- Claude Lalumière, erotica and horror writer
- Andrea Dale, erotica and erotic romance author
- Wendy W. Wagner, fantasy and sci-f author
- M. Christian, erotica author
- Kirsty Logan, literary and fantasy author
- John Nakamura Remy, fiction and comic writer
- Barry Neeson, painter, illustrator and graphic designer
- Krysztof Nemeth, pin-up artist
- Leen Isabel, artist and cosplayer
- Michael Startzman, artist
- Vanessa Zuloago, artist, gamer, horror fan
- Manny Cartoon, illustrator
- Joanna Barnum, illustrator
Geek Love is still open to submissions!
“Do you have the hots for that uber-sexy IT chick who knows exactly how to turn your computer on? Do you find a mad scientist’s lab a sexier setting than the bridal suite at the Ritz? Do you take tours through the natural history museum just so you can watch the tour guide talk about the hardness of perfectly preserved dino bones? Know how to twiddle a game controller with the best of them? Then you’ll love Geek Love. Geek Love will be a collection that celebrates geekdom in all its erotic, smart, hot-as-an-exploding-chem-lab ways. Think smart and sexy, girls with glasses, boys with brains, computers with all the right hardware. Geek Love isn’t just smart and sexy. It’s also sex-, gender- and geek-positive. The stories and art in the collection showcase and support a broad spectrum of geeks, genders, body types, classes, races, abilities and sexualities. Sure, we think hot cosplayers making out is fantastic. But we also love the quiet gamer girls in the corner, the shy dude who fixes the company computer, and the primly OCD librarian who sternly reprimands us for overdue books.” Submit stories and artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2012.
Geek Love is a Kickstarter project with pledge levels sure to make you blush. To celebrate making our initial fundraising goals we are hosting a photo contest:
“Show us your GEEK LOVE! Do it any way you want — spell it out in dice, make a temporary tattoo, code it into your computer, or write it on your body (just don’t make it x-rated). Take a picture and Tag us on Facebook, Twitter, or G+ (or send it to us at email@example.com along with any credits you’d like to include). We’ll compile all the images into a super-cool wallpaper! We might even get to use it in the book!”